Pages

Monday 17 May 2010

You've got a friend



Hiya and how was your weekend? just a bit of chillin here after a really long week in work, I managed to get some crafty time in too :D This note stand I made after seeing this post here and I couldn't wait to have ago myself. I made mine using the fab NEW colours from Stampin' Up! I used the very, very pretty cottage wall papers which perfectly co-ordinate with the rich razzleberry ink and ribbon I've used too.


As you can see it is a great gift idea and was most gratefully received by my lovely friend. Happily, friends is the theme over at a passion for papertrey and so this is the Welsh entry lol!

Have a great & see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Tiny tags. Ink: Rich razzleberry. Card stock: Whisper white and old olive. Paper: Cottage wall. Misc: Rich razzleberry spotted grosgrain ribbon. Other: PTI take note stamp set and ripe avocado button. Butterfly stamp and organza ribbon from stash. DMC covered wire thread.

12 comments:

Ann said...

What a lovely gift idea. These would be great for our local school gift fair - I bet they'd sell out in 5 minutes. Think I'll try them myself - thanks for the inspiration Emma.

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! Where oh where did you get the frames/stands from? x

Debbie said...

These are gorgeous I've seen them a few times. Ditto Kerens comment ...Where did you find the frames, I've looked everywhere!!!

Alex said...

Oh this is divine! I love the colours, I have had mine sitting here for ages. I may give them a "working" tonight. xx

Unknown said...

Wowwee Emma, this is absolutely gorgeous, what a wonderful present

Jan xx

Aimes said...

Fab, fab, FAB!!! I love this idea hun! You've done Wales proud with this entry for our challenge ;D
Hope you're well my sweet and not too busy at work!
Love,
Aimes
x

Mandy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Emma, liking the new SU colours.

Mandy
x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Stunning Emma, so professional hun, I just love it, your friend is lucky to get such a fab gift. Hope you are ok.

Hugs

Sarah

lil-paper-pixie said...

Stunning Emma, so professional hun, I just love it, your friend is lucky to get such a fab gift. Hope you are ok.

Hugs

Sarah

Debbie said...

Thanks Emma, you're a star!

Unknown said...

Oh wow, they're fantabulous Emma! Where did you get the holders from?

Jo
x

Lesley Edmonds said...

I love this Emma and what a GORGEOUS colour!!!
And as Jo says - where'd you get the little stands from???
Lesley x