Pages

Friday 28 May 2010

It had to be you


Heloooo everybody, I hope this day finds you well. Yesterday I had a little birthday (eek 35!) and would like to give a shout out and a big squishy kiss to all my family and friends who made the day so special. Pancakes in bed, a new apple purse (stuffed with crafty pocket money, yippeee!) a china mug off my son, a homemade Victoria sponge made by hubby which had to be at least 6 inches in depth and so moist and light ( I am not jealous phah!) so I am very happy girl or lady depending on how old you are reading this hee hee!

My card for today card leads very nicely to mentions two special ladies who sent a little crafty lovin my way on my birthday. I am blown away with your thoughtfulness, Kate and Aimes you are the best. In appreciation and devotion I offer this card as my entry for your favourite colour challenge over at a passion for papertrey and as most of the regulars here will know I have a fetish obsession love for all things kraft and so it had to be :D

Have a great bank holiday break everyone and see you Monday xx

Supplies from papertrey ink: Stamps: Fly away and background basics text style II. Ink: Memento black tuxedo and tea dye duo. Card stock: Kraft. Card couture background March download. Other: MFT cloud die-namics cloud die

18 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Hi Emma,
i too am a real kraft lover!
this card is fab so effective x
hugs
Suzie Qx

~JulieH~ said...

Happy birthday for yesterday Emma! Wish I was 35 again I'm turning 50 next month arghhhh!
I absolutely love your card, love the text clouds and the natural colours are fab. The title goes so well with this card and I'm going to be singing it all day!
Hugs
Juliexx

cardsandacuppa said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday hun, sounds like you had a lovely day and enjoy spending your crafty pennies.
Love the Kraft too,
Hugs S.J. xx

Vicki said...

So glad you had a lovely day Emma, sounds like you got some real "Yummy!" pressies and a PTI stamp set (I'm soooo jealous.....lol)
Love how you've used it with this card :)

Hugs
Vicki x

Lynn said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Emma - so glad you had a great day! I'm turning the big 40 later this year! I love, love, love your card...it is stunning! Awesome!

PinksyDoodles said...

Happy Birthday Emma for yesterday! It sounds like you had a wonderful day.
Your card is fab.
Clare x

Aimes said...

Yay! So happy my little parcel made it to ya in time for your special day! Think I may demand pancakes in bed on my birthday!
Don't worry, I might be ill but I can always find the energy to be a Dancing Queen ;D
Thanks so much for entering our challenge hun! No surprises with that your entry would be covered in Kraft - I love it!
Have a fabby bank hol weekend - lets hope the sun stays!
Lots of Love!
Aimes
x

Mandy said...

Absolutely fab card Emma! Sounds as though you had a wonderful birthday.......oh to be 35 again !!

Mandy
xx

Kate Lewis said...

Sounds like you had a very special day Emma - and you deserve it! So glad my wee package arrived on time! I'm just swooning over this card - one of my all time Emma faves! Have a lovely weekend hun! Kate x

Unknown said...

Oh stunning card Emma, absolutely love it!

And huge belated Happy Birthday greetings to you too

Jan xx

Inkyfingers said...

Hi Emma,

I really like your card - it has such a playful feel to it. Hope you had a good birthday.
Carol

Ann said...

I brilliant card Emma - I'm a big kraft fan too! Sounds like your birthday was a really happy one too.

Jen Carter said...

I adore this! So, so CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love this card!!! You made real magic with kraft!
And happy (belated) birthday! I hit 34 last week. And we are girls ;)

Antje said...

Happy(late) Birthday Emma, found your blo through the PTI blog and your birthday presents there. Enjoy them, they look really great and I am sure you deserve them.
Love your CAS style and love this card with the airplane - forgot this set at my parents, when visiting *dooh* ... have to get it soon...

Lesley Edmonds said...

A belated Happy Birthday Emma!!!!!
Glad you had a fab day.
Just LOVE this card!!!
Lesley x

Anne Jagger said...

Loving all your cards Emma. Your colour schemes are gorgeous.

carole said...

Veru beautiful, very masculine ard, i love the clouds.... good idea !