Pages

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Blue moon



Hey, hey well what an exciting night of pomp and politics and I have to say I love it all. I am so geeky and relish election time, what with the swingometers and kissing the Queen's hand!

More pansy like butterfly flower cards from the set I made for my Mum. I stamped some barely banana card stock with the fine flourish stamp from Stampin' Up! in perfect plum ink. Then punched out two butterflies and sponged the edges firstly with perfect plum ink - I gave it a good go with this ink and using elegant eggplant ink I sponged it lightly around the edges to give a defined look. Placed one on top of the other to make a flower like shape and pierced the centre to fix my brad.

Have a great day & see you soon xx

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Baroque motifs, fine flourish and fresh cuts.  Ink: Whisper white craft, perfect plum, elegant eggplant and versamark.  Card stock: Confetti white, barely banana and perfect plum.  Misc: Heat n' stick powder, dazzling diamonds and old olive satin ribbon.  Other: PTI twine and brad from Michael's.

1 comment:

Kate Lewis said...

Sorry haven't stopped by for a few days hun, but I've had lovely time catching up on what I missed when I was away. Hasn't the election been extraordinary! Love this card - so elegant, especially the beautiful flower... have a good rest of the week! Kate xxxxx