Pages

Friday 14 May 2010

Best for last



Well it's my favourite one of the set :D and after my craft fayre last weekend I have my Mum's birthday all wrapped up. I got her some gorgeous hand made smellies and a beautiful hand made bag. So along with this little set we are good to go :D



Have a great weekend and see you on Monday xx

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Fine flourish, baroque motifs and a bit of birthday cheer. Ink: Versamark, perfect plum and whisper white and elegant eggplant. Card stock: Confetti white, perfect plum and barely banana. Misc: Old olive satin ribbon, circle ice green brad, dazzling diamonds.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Hiya Emma,
What a lovely set for your mum - I bet she'll love it, I LOVE the flower on the cards and what you've done with the ribbon.
Take care and have a great weekend.
Ju xx

Aimes said...

Hey, hun! Well I have to agree, although all your cards are fabby this one really hits the spot! I think it's that delicious ribbon treatment...you must be on better terms with your 'Machiney' than I! LOL!
Hope you have a fabby weekend!
Love,
Aimes
x

Lexxie said...

This set is absolutely beautiful Emma, I adore the colours and the ruffled ribbon.
Gorgeous work,
Love Sarita xx

Ann said...

Lovely set - these colours are so good together Emma. And the gathered ribbon is fab!

Lesley Edmonds said...

Beautiful! I love the colours AND the little flowers made with butterfly punch outs - fab idea!
Lesley x