Pages

Friday 21 May 2010

Jack in the box


Morning all and how are you ? hope you are well :D  A little jumping cupcake card for you today and I love the way the bashful blue looks against the chocolate chip dot paper from the sweet pea collection,mmmmmm......oops sorry! little minds and all that.  Hey! this is why we are in this mad business called CRAFT lol!

Have a fab weekend, we are off to the beach and lunch out for my Mum's birthday - yippee xx

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Out of the box (hostess set).  Ink: Black stazon, bashful blue and soft suede.  Card stock: Kraft, whisper white and bashful blue.  Paper: Sweet pea designer paper pad.  Other: PTI everyday button bits sentiment, spring rain twill and tea dye duo ink and copic marker.


6 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Gorgeous Emma. It is such a beautiful coloiur combo. have a lovely day the beach!

Do you have the new colours and inks from SU?? Can I order from you??

Hope you are well,
HUgs Judy xx

Julie said...

Hi Emma,
I love the card, you know me I loooovve kraft cardstock, I think I may have to order some soon as my stash of it has just about run out :(
Enjoy your weekend - Ju xx
P.S - Still no baby - 8 days late and counting.

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Hi Emma
It's been a while since I been here.. I have been playing catch up with all your beautiful creations. They are lovely...
Caroline x

Lexxie said...

Fab design Emma, ooh I have an urge to use my Kraft card again now lol.
Thank you for your kind comment on my blog recently,
Love Sarita xx

Aimes said...

Sooo clever with that design, hun! That sweet lil' cupcake is jumping right out for me too scoff! ;D
You just can't go wrong with Chocolate Chip full stop, both the real deal and the colour LOL!
Have a fabby (and sunny) weekend!
Love,
Aimes
x

Mandy said...

You're right Emma, this is a wonderful colour combination...love the concept of this card.

Mandy
x