Pages

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Father song




Hello are you still with me even though I am not with me, if you know what I mean lol! More challenge cards for you today, this time using the colours very vanilla, night of navy and going grey (or equivalent).  It also swells the coffers for my father's day display at June's craft fayre which I have started to get together.  Hope you can pop over to the forum and say hello to the rest of the design team and maybe dip a toe in and go for a challenge :D

Hope the week is treating you well and see you soon xx

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Occasional greetings, sanded background and AtoZ. Ink: Night of navy. Card stock: very vanilla, night of navy and going grey. Other: PTI vintage cream ink, button and twine.

3 comments:

Lesley Edmonds said...

I think you may be having good weather Emma!!! We are!

Love this card - a little big grungy - always good for men lol!!

Lesley x

Mandy said...

Yep still with you Emma!!

A very stylish card...love it!

Mandy
x

lil-paper-pixie said...

This is lovely Hun, very masculine, I love that Fathers day stamp. May have to CASE this beauty for my FIL, I love it.

Hugs

Sarah