Pages

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Daddy cool



Hiya and oh what a beautiful day it is, even though it could be raining (as I am doing this last night) it is my scrumdumtious Niece's birthday today. Yoooo hoooo Evee - happy birthday my sweet - a big slurpy kiss from Auntie Em, Uncle Mike and big boy cousin Samuel - see you later cutie pie.

Anyhoo at the moment I am knee deep in Father's day celebratory gubbins for a craft fayre in a couple of weeks. These two cards make up part offering for (hopefully) enthused craft fayre goers. They both have the fantastic NEW colour soft suede from Stampin' Up! on them and to to my surprise I have used nearly a whole roll of the grosgrain spotted ribbon (it has been turned over on these) and it has to be one of my fave masculine colours ever - it is delish.

Have a great day & see you soon xx

Supplies from Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Occasional greeting and sanded background. Ink: Soft suede, creamy caramel, old olive, not quite navy and real red. Card stock: Kraft and very vanilla. Accessories: soft suede spotted grosgrain ribbon and pewter brad.

4 comments:

CFLanger said...

Very cool masculine cards! You're right - that ribbon is perfect!

Aimes said...

Hey hun! Loving the masculine cards today - you rock the guy card dilemma! That lil' brad is a fab finishing touch and don't even get me started on that fabulous suede! That's a guy AND GAL colour in my book!
Happy Birthday to Evee! And a very Happy Birthday to somebody else soon...don't think I've forgotten..;D
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Mandy said...

Two fantastic masculine cards Emma! You have such great ideas.

Mandy
x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Emma these are fab cards hun, what a fab way of using that fathers day image, I would never have thought of that, fantastic hun!!