Pages

Monday 24 May 2010

Hey Teacher!


Howdy partners, oooooh what a glorious weekend it was. We had a a fab time and so did my Mum who's birthday it is today - happy birthday Mammy. We went out for a slap up lunch and then walked a very minuscule amount of it off around the marina and then onto the beach, where my son went from "please Mammy can I dip my toes into the sea" to needing a complete change of clothes from the waist down lol!

A couple of my design team cards for the fun challenges over at in love with stamping. Go on pop over and have a little go :D

Have a great day & see you soon xx

Supplies: Stampin' Up!: Basic black and kraft card stock, creamy caramel and basic grey ink. AtoZ stamps. Other: October afternoon report card paper. Ribbon and button from stash. Dymo machine and sewing machine.
Supplies from Stampin' Up! - Basic black, whisper white and kraft card stock, sweet pea designer paper stack and dazzling diamonds glitter. Other: PTI baby button bits stamp set and tea dye inks. Memento black tuxedo ink, copics and doodlebug gem

6 comments:

Helen said...

These are great - I love the large expanse of tiny polka dots in the second one. I would normally use a small pattern like that in a small area but it looks FAB. Wish I hadn't used it all up now...

Lesley Edmonds said...

Hi Emma,
I love tha apple paper - gorgeous! Both these cards are lovely. I so like your style.
Lesley x

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Fab creations Emma
As always stunning
Caroline x

Mandy said...

two fabulous designs Emma!

Mandy
x

Jen Carter said...

Love, Love your cupcake! That is so pretty!

Aimes said...

I so wish I taught your lil' man 'cos then I'd get the most fabulous cards at the end of the year LOL! Definitely hitting my soft spot with the teacher theme and those delicious apples ;D
Hope your Mammy had a fabulous day!
Hugs,
Aimes
x