Pages

Monday 3 May 2010

Just for you




Yoooo
hoo from sunny Butlins (I hope) and a little design team challenge number. For this challenge we had to use 3 pieces of card stock, 1 stamp set, 1 piece of patterned paper and something shiny! I thought I would have a go of the 'every body's' doin it' paper flowers - they are everywhere at the moment and I have to say I love them all. I made mine with pinking scissors.

Come on over to the forum and join the fun. Have a fabby day :D

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Card stock: Kraft and chocolate chip. Ink: Chocolate chip. Other American crafts everyday paper and matching card stock. Brad from Michael's and sentiment from PTI's daily design sentiment.

2 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the stitching detail, and your handmade flower is just fab!! Hugs Juls

lil-paper-pixie said...

Oh delish flower Emma, love the DP you have made it with, another fab card hun.

Hugs

Sarah