Pages

Friday 7 May 2010

I'm coming home




Whooo hooo a new technique and although I usually shy away from anything out of my comfort zone. I think that's what I really love about being part of the in love with stamping design team, it has pushed me to try new things and this is a first for me and that's BRAYERING. I think the possible intrepidation is the only bad thing I can say about brayering. Because once I had my speedball brayer from Stampin' Up! inked up nothing in my path was untouched with my demon roller LOL! I love this effect especially!

Go on, get your brayer out and come join us :D

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: (Sale.a.bration) whimsical words. Ink: So saffron, taken with teal and pumpkin pie. Card stock: Very vanilla and kraft. Paper: Sweet pea designer stack. Other PTI twill and sewing machine.

2 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

This is just beautiful! I love the braying effect you have created. Looks so fab! The card is so striking! Great job!
hugs Judy x

Zoe Tant said...

I love what you've done here Emma. It's fab. It teams up so well with the sweet pea papers. Well done you one trying something new. Zx