Pages

Saturday 2 May 2009

Sweets for my sweet

Easy title today as these little beauties are filled with an assortment of smarties and jelly babies. They were a last minute entry and had to be negotiated from my son in exchange for a left over Easter egg and being desperate to take the pictures and no means of getting other sweets at the time he had me over a barrel lol. Anybody who is a Stampin Up fan (there will be lots out there I'm sure) will recognise the template for these from the mini catalogue that's out at the moment.

Also please pop over & see a real good friend of mine - a kindred spirit. The lovely Kate, she has the classiest blog candy ever.

Have a great weekend & see you tomorrow xx

Stampin Up - Stamps: Polka dot & paisleys and fresh cuts. Card: Kraft, certain celery & chocolate chip. Designer series paper in rose red, so saffron and tea part. Ribbon: so saffron striped grosgrain, pretty in pink striped grosgrain and rose red grosgrain. Rub-ons: Hidden garden blossoms.

2 comments:

Kit said...

wow these look lovely :o)

Aimes said...

These are so 'sweet' Emma (sorry for the corny pun I couldn't resist LOL!)
A great way to present treats - they look so special!
I always end up making these for my nieces and nephews now because I can't afford to buy something AMAZING for each one!!
Yummy!
Aimes
x