Pages

Monday 4 May 2009

Pappa's got a brand new bag




A bag-a-lope that is lol. This is what I made from the components of a make and take that was sent to me by the lovely Joanne. Every month we get a project posted and details of how to do it and this month it was a beautiful card. But being me and getting carried away on a whim I decided to make it into a bag with three little 'love note' cards inside. I found the instructions to make the bag-a-lope here (it's so brill), you think naa I ain't ever gonna make a bag out of an old envelope !!? but it works hee hee.

Enjoy the break everyone & see you tomorrow xx

Stampin Up - Stamps: Playful petals & pocket silhouettes. Card stock: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, Whisper White . Paper: Tea party. Other: pretty in pink taffeta ribbon, so saffron brads and envelope.

1 comment:

debbi taylor said...

they are really effective...