Pages

Friday 8 May 2009

My cherry amore

More little cherry bakewells today, well that's what everyone thinks they look like. All I know is that I could happily sit down and devour several of them with a huuuuge cup of tea, mmmmm. If you can't tell I have started a diet and am fantasizing about cakes already, even the craft ones hee hee.



Would like to give a special mention to Aimes who has so graciously given me an award. I am sending out big luv & hugs to this gal who always leaves such lovely comments that make my smile last all day.

Have a great day & see you tomorrow xx

Stampin Up - Stamps: A bit of birthday cheer, paper: sweet always & tea party. Card stock: pretty in pink, whisper white & chocolate chip. Ribbon: chocolate chip grosgrain. Coloured with stampin wrist markers. Misc: dazzling diamonds glitter. Other: forever friends cupcake stamp.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Such a yummy card & congrats on the much deserved award :) Have a fab weekend, hugs Steph x

Aimes said...

Aw shucks you've gone and made me blush LOL!
Yummy card, I definitely think they're Cherry Bakewells. It's no official verdict but I do live near and drive through Bakewell nearly everyday (they have a super sweetie shop and pudding shop which provide great inspiration LOL!)
Enjoy your award hun!
Hugs,
Aimes
x