Pages

Sunday 17 May 2009

Pretty papers, pretty ribbons



This pretty little number was another recent make & take project from Joanne. All the components were sent to me and I had a free reign to make it up how I liked. A clean & simple layout, I think it was an old Mojo Monday sketch but can't remember.

Had a fab day yesterday at the fancy dress parade, Samuel decided he wanted to be mechanic and looked very cute, although I am not aloud to tell him that, I've got to say he looks 'cool'.

Have a great Sunday & see you tomorrow xx

Stampin Up - Stamps: Live your dream & best yet. Card stock Pretty in pink & always artichoke. Ink: Rose red & pretty in pink. Ribbon: Pretty in pink taffeta, Paper: Tea & crumpets.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Lovely Emma - like how you get to see both sides of the paper - saves having to decide!

Aimes said...

Super card Emma - I love the layout! I'm liking the clean and simple look more and more these days though struggle to achieve it myself; I need someone to tell me when to stop LOL!
Hugs,
Aimes
x