Pages

Sunday 10 May 2009

Kraftwork



This card was inspired by a little reel of paper twine which was recently purchased on a rare trip to Ikea. I was determined along with the excellent storage rails I purchased that I was going either get something from there to alter or something to put on a card and so had this paper twine which I got in black & white.

I have also been encouraging my family members to produce a 'you've been framed' moment or regale any highly amusing or embarrassing stories they have been involved in at any time so I can post it on my blog for a few laughs, as my material is getting a bit flat- funny thing though I had no response ?! LOL!!!!

Have a great day & see you tomorrow xx
Stampin Up - Stamp: Hostess set (retired) terrific tags. Card stock: Whisper white, basic black & kraft. Ink: black stazon & signo white gel pen. Hardware & brad from hodgepodge kit tinted with black stazon. Other: paper twill from Ikea & heart stamp from stash.

2 comments:

Aimes said...

Ah the joys of IKEA! I'm always picking something up for crafty purposes there! I have paper twine in red and kraft but I've not seen it in black otherwise it would've been straight in my bright yellow IKEA bag LOL!
Fab card, very simple but very effective! Love the stitching effect too!
If you get hold of the parcel paper IKEA do it makes fab envelopes btw ;o)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Debbie said...

I love Ikea! *sigh* Every time i go there for nothing in particular i come home with things i NEEDED!! LOL

Gorgeous card!