Pages

Thursday 21 May 2009

Life is like a butterfly




These pretty little 'love notes' are part of the stationery box I made for my Mum (see yesterday's post). I love making note cards this size as they are so cute and are really quick and easy to do.

At the moment I am all about spreading the word that is 'Devotion to the Dream'. As the big day soon approaches to sign as a Stampin Up demonstrator, I really, really, really want it to work. More for the fun of it than anything else, to prove that I can do it and to find some kindred spirits out there( I can't be the only loony lady who loves to stroke paper and fantasizes about new stamp sets I MUST have lol ?). There is not much going on in Swansea stamping wise but I am hoping to pioneer the first outpost of rubber stamping retreats here locally over the coming months.

Here's hoping, have a great day & see you tomorrow xx

Stampin Up - Stamps; Fresh cuts, card stock: whisper white, pretty in pink and old olive. Paper: Tea party designer series paper. Ink: old olive & pretty in pink. Other: Martha Stewart 3 in 1 butterfly punch.


5 comments:

Sara said...

Erm you're not on your own Emma in terms of stroking paper and supplies. It's normal surely? Lol. Sara xx

Aimes said...

What cute notes - they'll look great with the stationary box! You are by no means the only 'loony lady who loves to stoke paper and fantasizes about new stamp sets' for I am a loony too! Stoking paper is a favourite past time of mine! I have other fantasies too but thats best left for a different post ;o) LOL!
Hugs
Aimes
x

cardsandacuppa said...

No, there are lots and lots of paper strokers out here, it's just about finding some near to you (or a long way away 'cause that's what's great about blogland!) Great box and notelets BTW!
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

Unknown said...

Oh good luck Emma - hope things go well!!

Kate Lewis said...

What's not normal is not wanting to stroke paper and drool over stamps!

You're so talented and passionate about stamping Emma that your SU business is going to be a huge success!

Lovely lovely notelets btw!!!! xxxxx