Pages

Friday 1 May 2009

Brand new combine harvester


Ok I know it's not technically a combine harvester but they do mention a tractor in the song LOL. I received this little guy just a couple of days ago. I bought it primarily because it reminded me so much of my little munchkin on a toy tractor - he loved it so much. I believe that this picture was what he imagined he looked like when he was on his tractor - the little sweetie.

Have a great day & see you tomorrow xx
Stamps: Apple blossom tractor by stamposaurus, paper, card & diecuts by Basic Grey. Misc: Linen thread & brads by Stampin Up. Coloured on Fabriano artistico water colour paper with Stampin Up stampin write markers.

2 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

What a cute image Emma!! I love the slightly shabby look of this card - goes great with the colours, twine and rustic image - great colouring too!

Have a great weekend hun! Kate xx

cardsandacuppa said...

Lovely card and I love this guy on a tractor, he is so cool! papers etc. all looking very farmery (iykwim)lol!
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx