Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2010

You are cold as ice


Brrrrrrrrr - oh my goodness it's might nippy out there.  Hope you are keeping safe and warm, luckily we have only had a couple of inches of snow down here but is soooooo cold.  Great crafting weather though which happily has allowed me to get cracking on my Christmas cards :D  I will be entering it into the Christmas themed challenge over at crafty creations.

Have a great & see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Welcome Christmas and contempo Christmas.  Ink: Whisper white craft and wild wasabi.  Card stock: Real red, wild wasabi and white vellum card stock.  Ribbon: Real red polka dot grosgrain and linen thread.  Tools used: Curly label punch to create fancy border and mat pack for piercing.

4 comments:

Aimes said...

We have a snow day today - school's out and inky time in IN!!!! Tee Hee!!!
Love your super vellum treatment on this card, hun! I have a load of vellum that I should really use so thanks for the nudge!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Lynn said...

Emma, love the vellum...I must get mine out...it's been too long! Stay warm!!

Marlou McAlees said...

sooooo gorgeous!!! :)

Marlou McAlees said...

ps, hope you dont mind I added you to my blogroll as I love your creations :)