Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Come to the table


Howdy folks and welcome to another little peak into to my craft fair life :D  Can you see the tablecloth,  I stamped it with my welcome Christmas stamp set from Stampin' Up!.  Such a lovely way to jazz up a plain inexpensive cloth. 


I apologise for the dark pictures, but as I arrive to set up at 8.30 am and wanted to get some pics before the people come to touch the 'precious' LOL! they were the best shots I got.  You will see  many, many different things on the groaning table and some have been inspired by the fabulous people out there in blog land.  I am slowly turning into a small haberdashers with my buttons and ribbon stash (retired SU stuff) for sale and I have to say I love playing shop!.



I wanted to show you a new removable broach card that have proved so popular. Hope you have enjoyed your trip with me to the fair. Have a great day & see you soon :D

9 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Hi emma,
and what a lovely shop you have full of delights i hope the shop was bare when you left !
hugs
suzie Qx

Lynn said...

Wow! Wish I was shopping at your craft fair...I hope it was a huge success...your sale items look beautiful!

Gems said...

The table looks great :o) Where do you do the craft fairs?
And the card is just gorgeous! xx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

This is just fantastic!!! I LURVE your table. I am just doing my very first craft fair on Sat so your table is such a fabulous inspiration...you being the expert!

I am making some Snowman Soup packets to sell, inspired by your lovely self...I would love to know how much to do you sell yours for???

I hope yourt fair was a great success!
Big hugs ,
Judy xx

Mandy said...

Your table looks fabulous Emma!

Mandy
x

Helen said...

Your table looks gorgeous!!!! All your cards are fabulous - I'm sure they add a touch of class to the events you attend :)

Ann said...

You are so clever Emma - what a fabulous collection of creativity! I'm sure you will have sold the lot. I've been away from blogland for a couple of weeks but I'm back and what a pleasure to catch up with you. I always find so much inspiration here!

lil-paper-pixie said...

Oh Wowzers Emma, that lot looks delish hun!!! Love the tablecloth idea, wish I could have come to buy some of your lovely things.x

AuroraDawn said...

OMG fantastic selection, I wish I could have seen it all IRL

I'm thinking of crafting all year next year to set up a few stalls myself next November - What would you say are the best sellers, and what is not worth spending time on?

Not that I can believe you went home with anything at all, it all looks FABULOUS!