Pages

Monday 1 November 2010

November rain


Morning and hope your spookish activities from the weekend went well.  We had a houseful of little ghouls, ghosties and bats round at ours - much screamingly good fun was had.  The children must have had a blast as they made me make my husband go to the off licence after they had left lol!  I had definitely "earned" a small glass of vino ;D.

Today being the 1st of November must mean design team projects over at In Love With Stamping.  My card uses the faux tearing challenge, this was easily achieved with an old piece of teared card stock and some ink - a really nice effect I think. 

Hope you can join in the fun too :D

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Every moment. Ink: Early espresso, black stazon, pumpkin pie, peach parfait, old olive, soft suede, so saffron and baja breeze. Card stock: Early espresso, crumb cake and water colour paper. Other: Brown twine from stash. Tools: Colours spritzer, sponge daubers and aqua painters.

2 comments:

Need More Time to Craft said...

November Rain..hmm one of my top favourite songs....and I adore this card Emma. This set seems to be calling to me each time I look at the catalogue, seeing your card has made my mind up. Added to the next order...LOL
Carole x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Hey hun this is fab, very classy!! Hope you took some pics of the spooky bash!!