Pages

Friday 5 November 2010

Frosty the snowman


A little punch magic for you today to make good old snowman soup.  Every year I have made this and each time I try a different look to the packaging.  I decided to have a play with my punches from Stampin' Up!  It happily coincided with the gift packaging design team challenge over at In Love with Stamping if you want to see the full directions and perhaps join in the fun too. 

Have a great weekend & see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Dot, dot, dot. Card stock: Confetti white, soft suede, pumpkin pie and baja breeze. Ink: Whisper white craft, baja breeze and basic black marker. Punches: Two step bird, ornament, 1" circle and 1 1/4" circle. Misc: Medium cello bag. Other: Dymo label.

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Absolutely adorable...love the twig arms on Frosty!

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Fabulous and fun! I love it. I think I can recognise all the punches! This is such a fab idea!

Hugs Judy xx

Mandy said...

I love snowman soup, great packaging idea, love how you've used the punches.

Mandy
x

~JulieH~ said...

Emma he is so ute I love his little leaf branh arms so creative!
Hugs
Juliexx

Helen said...

Absolutely lovely!

Lana Clarke said...

This is super cute Emma!
Hugs
Lana x

Eileen said...

Brilliant gift idea, love his little arms. eileen x

Justine said...

love all of your work Emma! have added you to my faves!

Justine x

Inkyfingers said...

These are great Emma, I am trying to make some items for my daughter's school fair, so I hope you won't mind if I case these.
Hugs
Carol x