Pages

Friday 12 November 2010

Remeber remember


Wowzer! - I bet that woke up your eyes lol!  A design team card for In Love with Stamping today using the eye watering colour combo of red, yellow, orange and black which represent fireworks.  I didn't half ponder over this one (my crumb cake/kraft card stock quivers silently in the corner at them LOL!)  but I am really happy with the zingy contrast between the colours.

Super fly today as I am knee deep in snowman soup! for the many craft fairs ahead of me (I love it really).

Have a great & see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Ink: Basic black. Card: Poppy parade and basic black. Punch: Scallop trim border. Other: PTI sentiment from birthday bash sentiments and various buttons in orange, black, red and yellow.

4 comments:

Helen said...

I appreciate this must have been a frightening challenge for you... but wow! Haven't you made something classy with it?

Mandy said...

I agree with Helen....what a fantastic result!!!

Mandy
xx

Leann said...

Love it Emma - the colours are fab! {Although yeah, I do realise it must've been a wee bit scary!}
Hugs x

Aimes said...

Wowzers! Now that's a card to wake me up! Not your usual colours so I can imagine how scary it was for you but you did totally rock it (but maybe you should give some love to your Kraft cardstock to make it feel better LOL!)
Hugs,
Aimes
x