Pages

Friday 16 March 2012

When will I be famous


Well my plan for crafty world domination is a step closer lol!  I was asked about a month ago by the editor of Papercraft Inspirations if she could publish one of my cards in their 'beautiful blogs' section.  Well I was so happy (to say the least) and have been waiting for publication day which was a couple of days to see my work in the glossy mag.  A small and very happy start which I hope may give me courage to actual submit some stuff - eek!

Anyway back to my ribbony card which I will be happily entering over at Cute Card Thursday (birthday's) and Papertake Weekly (one for the girls).  Have a great weekend everyone & see you soon x 

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: happiest birthday wishes,  ink: soft suede and tea stain distressing essentials ink.  Card stock: very vanilla and soft suede.  accessories: everyday enchantment designer series paper (sale.a.bration only), pumpkin pie, early espresso and old olive grosgrain ribbon.  Other: sewing machine and pinking scissors.

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Way to go on getting published Emma...that is awesome!

Bettythebaglady said...

Congratulations. You are famous to me as your work is amazing. Clean and fresh. I love it Hugs Betty
PS I have been known to visit your blog for inspiration when I need a quick make for a family card and am totally without my mojoThanks so much for sharing

Deb said...

gorgeous card, love the pretty paper!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥on our 4th birthday
this week! Have a great weekend ♥Debxx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Emma and well done you!

xx

Ann said...

WOW EMMA!!!!! Fabulous news.... you must let us know what the mag is out so I can get a copy and when you are mega famous I can say I knew you before you made it! ;O)

Love this ribbon card - those colours are just my style!

Laura said...

This card is beautiful! What a lovely colourway.
And congrats on being published, wha a buzz!

Aimes said...

Yay! Made me smile from ear to ear to see your beautiful card in that issue (I hope you've shown it your sweet boy too!) Congrats! World domination is only a few inky steps away methinks...! :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x