Pages

Thursday 29 March 2012

Changes


The changes I refer to in the title are nothing exciting I'm afraid, just the new blogger interface.  As a creature of habit I think it may take me a bit to get used to but hey-ho.  Anyway back to the news, I will be happily celebrating my 3rd year blogaverssary (sp?) very soon and as tradition dictates there will be some saucy stash up for grabs!

A quick little something today as I had my Sahara sand card stock out I couldn't help using it again mmm...  I will be entering this over at Crafty Catz (Spring), Creative Card Crew (Spring) and Sweet Stampin (anything goes).  Have a great day and see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: petite pairs and notably ornate.  Ink: whisper white and soft suede.  Card stock: Sahara sand, lucky limeade, regal rose, pink pirouette and baja breeze.  Tools: itty bitty shapes punches, bird builder punch, extra large oval punch, designer frames embossing folder, mat pack and piercing tool.

9 comments:

Helen said...

Hate the new blogger interface - so confusing and I keep forgetting to add labels, doh! However, I do LOVE your card - must have another go with those embossing folders

Mandy said...

Beautiful delicate card Emma, love it!

xx

Kim said...

Very lovely! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Aunty Sue said...

brilliant creation and thanks for joining Crafty Catz

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card.

Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Susan x

cardsandacuppa said...

Another stunning card Emma, I am always in awe of your creativity :-)
TFS
Hugs xxx

paper fun said...

Your clean and simple card is lovely. The embossing is gorgeous.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Ann said...

Yes, blogger is not very user friendly is it.... but I'm too much of a coward to try anything else. Lovely card Emma - love those little blooms.

Andie's Space said...

Hi Emma,
What a simple & most beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs,
Andie xx