Pages

Friday 23 March 2012

Do it again


I know I really should put these papers down - but I can't!! they are so lovely.  Have been toying with the idea of making something like this for class - we'll see.  Anyway my mind is filled with a million things I'd like to make for the upcoming craft fair season but probably won't lol! but I must make a start.

I will be happily entering this over at Creative Card Crew (vintage) and, Cute Card Thursday (anything goes).  Have a great weekend everyone and see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: elementary elegance(sale.a.bration only).  Ink: soft suede, pool party and tea stain distressing ink.  Card stock: soft suede and very vanilla.  accessories: everyday enchanted designer series paper (sale.a.bration only), rhinestones, pearls, soft suede striped grosgrain ribbon.

4 comments:

Pauline said...

This is absolutely beautiful! A stunning card!

Autumn Mist said...

This is fabulous, Emma. I am obsessed with these papers, and have just qualified for a second set, how happy am I?!

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Emma, have a great weekend.

xx

Joanna M. said...

This is sooo pretty Emma. Thanks so much for joining us for the challenge at Creative Card Crew!