Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Mother of mine


I can safely blog about these as they now reside snuggly on my Mum's sideboard.  I would have just posted regardless in the past as my Mum doesn't have a computer but her sister has just got herself a I-pad and shares all the news lol

I will be happily entering them over at Allsorts (3 in a row), Charisma Cardz (alter it) and Papertake Weekly (bingo - I used gems, die cuts and flowers).  Have a great everyone and see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: fresh vintage (sale.a.bration), four frames and occasional greetings (retired).  Ink: soft suede, pool party, poppy parade, lucky limeade, early espresso, peach parfait and tea stain distressing.  Card stock: naturals ivory, very vanilla, soft suede, pool party and peach parfait.  Accessories: everyday enchanted designer series paper (sale.a.bration), Victoria crochet trim, rhinestones, pearls and sweet pea felt leaves (retired).  Other: PTI felt and sewing machine.

12 comments:

Victoria said...

Beautiful set Emma. I'm sure your mum loved them. Those felt flowers are just stunning!
Hugs, Victoria ~x~

Blankina said...

It is soo lovely...great job your mum will be happy.
Ciao Blankina

Gram's Treasures said...

A lovely project and I am sure...much appreciated! Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma.

Laura said...

Gorgeous!

brenda said...

What a beautifully decorated frame and matching card Emma, I can imagine your Mum was thrilled to receive them.

Thanks so much for joining our Three in a Row them at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

AuroraDawn said...

WOW Emma, Gorgeous creation ... Your Mum I'm sure loved them both!!

I may have to have a go at the frame myself ... those papers and the felt flowers are just beautiful.

Crafty hugs

Dawn
xxx

Mandy said...

Such a gorgeous set Emma, your flowers look fab!

xx

Cat's sCrap said...

What a fabulous realization ! Magnificent papers. Bravo !

You are in the top 3 of the Challenge N°10 of Charisma. Congratulations !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Jenni said...

Fabulous set, love the patterned paper. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CHarisma Cardz.
Jenni x

Fleur said...

A beautiful gift set, fab details and gorgeous papers
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
I have candy if your interested
http://fleurapassionforcraft.blogspot.com/
Hugz Fleur xXx

Aimes said...

What a lucky lady your mum is, hun! Such a fabulous project executed in your fabulous style!
Hee! I think I'm safe posting my projects in advance for my mum - there's no way she'll go near technology! LOL!
Hugs!
Aimes
x

Jenny said...

Such beautiful projects. Gorgeous papers used and lovely flowers.
Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
Jenny