Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Windmills of my mind


Hiya! just popping by with a wishing you well card for a friend who is about to embark on a new crafty chapter in her life.  Not much to chat about at the mo, just making a few Easter gifts and prepping for my first fair of the season on the 21st of April, oh and of course my son's 8th birthday where I am under strict instructions to make him an angry bird card!

I will be happily entering this over at Cupcake Craft Challenges (sewing box) and Papertake Weekly (anything goes).  Have a great day & see you soon.

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: petite pairs.  Ink: calypso coral, tea stain and charcoal distressing inks.  Card stock: whisper white, basic grey and calypso coral.  Accessories: domestic goddess designer series paper and designer printed brad.  Other: a very badly behaved and wonky sewing machine lo

8 comments:

Aimes said...

Such a sweet card, hun! I know a of a lovely crafty lady that gave me that pin-wheel die for my birthday: I promise you that I've had much fun with it but I think you've inspired me to play some more! :)
Hugs!
Aimes
x

Mandy said...

Love your pin wheel Emma, your card looks fab!

xx

AuroraDawn said...

Fabulous card Emma! That pinwheel gives me some ideas ... Thanks for sharing

Have a great Easter

Dx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh WOW this is lovely!! I love the folding! Thank you for sharing at Papertake Weekly and good luck with the challenge. Judy GDT x

Donna said...

Stunning card Emma, fab windmill and such neat stitching! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

having a {me} day said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

Helen said...

Domestic Goddess paper eh? I KNEW that had to look better than in the catty! Fab card! :)

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog and I really love your cards ... they are all beautiful. I will be looking in again real soon.

Renette
Fort Worth, Texas USA