Pages

Friday 20 April 2012

Take me to the clouds above


Phew nearly didn't manage a card again but thankfully I was spurred on by my class ladies with showing them more examples of masking techniques.  This one uses my cupcake builder punch from Stampin' Up! punched out on a sticky note and then I sponged some pool party ink over the top.  I will be happily entering over at Let's Craft and Create (sentiment).  Have a great weekend everyone and see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: happiest birthday wishes (hostess).  Ink: pool party, charcoal distressed ink and island indigo.  Card stock: island indigo and whisper white.  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool card! Cheers Donna Zammit :)

Sarn said...

WHAT a BRILLIANT idea for use of the cupcake topping stamp! GENIUS! x

Unknown said...

Love your card it looks great, thanks for joining in our challenge over at Let's Craft and Create.

Mandy said...

What a fab idea Emma, your card looks amazing!

xx

Amanda said...

Stunning card Emma. Thanks for sharing.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Very pretty!! Well done!

Vicky said...

Fabulous card Emma - love the clouds - amazing! :)x