Monday, 16 April 2012

My back pages

Morning! how was your weekend?  There was lots of fun in the Fuge household, including parties, bowling, dining out and and a MEGA (birthday money) spend in Toy R Us by my son (one very happy bunny).  Anyway my card today has been made by tracing a pattern from an old stationary set I had and piercing out the shape - I quite like the effect.  I will be happily entering it over at Cute Card Thursday (spring flowers), Creative Card Crew (kraft) and Crafty Creations Challenges (flower power).  Have a great day everyone :D

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Ink: basic black and crumb cake>  Card stock: crumb cake and whisper white.  Accessories: bright designer buttons.  Other: twine from stash.



5 comments:

Mandy said...

It sounds as though you had a great weekend Emma! Love your card, another fabulous idea!

take care

xx

Diane said...

Love your card, it's so effective and love the colours.
Diane

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Intriguing design x

Joanna said...

Great card, love it's CAS vibe. Thanks for joining in the Creative Card Crew Challenge this fortnight.
~jo

Helen said...

This is WAY cool - such a clever idea