Pages

Friday 16 September 2011

I like Java


Yikes! it's Friday and how the week has flown.  Lucky for me my weekend starts today and I have LOTS to do.  Happier still as I type this my loving hubby delivers me a large cup of sweet tea with a couple of the biggest shortbread chocolate cookies I have ever seen!  I am working extra hard at the mo and take comfort in the fact that I earned this special attention ;D.

I promise to take pics of all my hard work and post in a couple of weeks after my Stampin' Up! idea book and catalogue launch party.  I will be happily entering my offering over at cute card Thursday (anything goes).  Have a great weekend everyone x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Ink: not quite navy and whisper white craft.  Card stock: crumb cake, whisper white and night of navy.  Accessories: night of navy taffeta.  Other: papertreyink basic backgrounds heart and warm happiness too stamps.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful card! Lucky you having such an attentive hubby! Enjoy the weekend!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

Aimes said...

Mmmmmm now that sounds like bliss: tea and chunky shortbread :) Keep on working, hun and who knows what other sweet treats your DH will rustle up for ya! LOL!
Had to giggle at your post title today - I was thinking Java as in JavaScript! Guess that comes with living with a gorgeous geek LOL! However, this Java is equally as welcome in our home - what a fab card!
Hugs,
Aimes
x