Pages

Sunday 25 September 2011

Closed on Sunday!


Yooohoooo, well if it isn't a Sunday!  and yes I would usually be closed for business so to speak but NEXT WEEK is a special crazy Stampin' Up! countdown week here on 'Devotion to the Dream' (that's got to be spoken in your best 70's radio DJ voice lol!). 

A little tag love for you today especially for the gals over at a passion for papertrey and if I was really clever I would have a smiley happy jumpy waving blinkie for you now but alas I don't have the time to investigate ha!

Come back and see me for a special countdown week tomorrow :)

Supplies:  Paperteyink signature Christmas stamps, peace be still die, tag sale #3 die, banner borders die, vineyard iimpression plate, scarlet jewel felt, scarlet jewel bitty dot satin ribbon, tea dye ink duo, scarlet jewel button and kraft card stock.  Stampin' Up! old olive, bravo burgundy and whisper white card stock, charcoal distressing ink from the essentials kit.  Other: jewel and card blank from stash.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Happy Sunday Emma...I love the embossed background and the white border pops off the page! Gorgeous! Can't wait to see your countdown...

AuroraDawn said...

Fantastic card Emma! Love the embossed background ... another impression plate I 'neeeeeed' ;O)

Aimes said...

Mmmmm y'know I love this colour combo for Christmas and your embossed background is delish!
Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey, hun!
Hugs,
Aimes
x