Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Autumn almanac


Forgive me but I have tried to get into the autumnal swing of things but I just can't seam to get into that particular groove at the mo.  So another festive offering for you and I had such fun in trying to 'create' holly leaves with my Stampin' Up! punches.  I found that they could be achieved by using the oval punch first and then using a trusty post it note to grab the end of the oval, take a circle scallop punch and bite the edges of the ovals with two of the scallops to make the pointy bits.

I will be happily entering this over at fab 'n' funky (bingo - flower, ribbon & stamped image option) and totally papercrafts (clean and simple).  Have a great day everyone and see you soon.

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: welcome Christmas.  Ink: real red, tea stain and garden green.  Card stock: garden green, real red, crumb cake and very vanilla.  Accessories: real red designer button, old olive taffeta ribbon.  Tools: large oval punch, scallop circle extra large, top note die and swirl scribbles die.

7 comments:

Autumn Mist said...

This is lovely, so simple, clever and effective, I love it!

Lynne Fahey said...

I love it! so simple and yet very stunning too...mind you, I have loved all your... you are very inspiring!!
Have a great day Emma.
Luv Lynne
xxx

Lynn said...

Love the flourish peeping out the top. simple and beautiful!

Scrappychick said...

This is beautiful :) Thanks for playing with us at FNF this week, we hope to see you again! Good luck :)
Cyndi

Aimes said...

I'll forgive ya the lack of autumnal themed creations if you keep inspiring me to get a start on my Christmas cards with beauties like this! Love your use of the Top Note Die - you rock it! - and your fabby CAS style that makes my heart skip a beat!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Emma H said...

So pretty - love this clean and simple style! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky this week!

Mandy said...

Such beautiful creations since my last visit Emma.

xx