Pages

Thursday 18 June 2009

Just one look



Well this is unashamedly a case of a card from a very talented lady, Kristina Werner here. There is a lot of debate about casing, but I am from the camp that says we're all here to share and enjoy each other's work as long as you give credit to the original artiste. I have to say that I would be very flattered if anyone cased me. I usually can't get away with her style but when I saw the card I knew I had to try it.

Would also like to mention another super talented lady - Claire Brennan, it does not seem enough to say she oozes creativity and has some of the most amazing work out there, but is so thoughtful & kind too. But I would like to give her a little mention as she has just launched her own design stamps and at the moment is revealing some exclusive sneak peaks of her new sets - it's so exciting!

Have a great day & see you tomorrow xx

Supplies from Stampin' Up! - Stamp: A bit of birthday cheer, card stock: kraft & rose red. Paper: picnic designer series paper. Ink: Chocolate chip & bashful blue for sponging. Misc: white rub-ons from the hidden garden blossoms set. Other: ribbon from stash.

5 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Oh I love this Kraft card, the aperture is brilliant. Kim

Steph said...

I agree with you, we all share our work to inspire others and to be inspired by others. The kraft card looks great. x

Unknown said...

This is a stunning card, I agree with you on the casing, I think as long as you credit the original, then it's fine to do, to me that's part of the appeal of blogging is taking & hopefully giving inspiration to others.

Jan x

Aimes said...

I'm definitely from your Camp when it comes to CASEing! Pitching my tent next to yours LOL! So long as credit is given where credit is due I see no probs. I would be totally honoured if anyone CASEd my work!
Lovely CASE, you've done it justice!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Nicki said...

This is so simple yet so fab! well done Emma
Nicki
x