Pages

Friday, 19 June 2009

He was a skater boy



Be gentle, what do you think ? As I've previously mentioned my little dude bought a few copics for my birthday and I have also added a few myself. I now own the massive amount of 11 copics, I know I'll be here til next Christmas collecting them hoo. This is my first real attempt at colouring with them and I have to admit yes I need lots more for the shading and everything but I quite like it.

This is for a very good friend of my son, whose birthday it will be on my return from holiday next week. We are going on a sort of charabanc to Cornwall, all the family in the mystery machine hee hee, heading for the coast.

Have a great day & see you tomorrow xx

Supplies from Stampin' Up! - Card stock: chocolate chip, basically black, kraft & whisper white. Misc: pewter jumbo eyelets. Other: Stamp: skater Ian, bo bunny papers, alphabet stamps from studio G and chestnut roan chalk ink.

6 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

Great colouring Emma - they're addictive those Copics aren't they! Have a great time in Cornwall - you'll be driving right past me so give me a wave!! Kate x

JanJ said...

Oh great colouring, he's fab, lovely image

Jan xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Great card and FAB colouring, If anyone asks, you definately NEED more tho! lol! Loving sk8r boi too. Happy holidays,
Hugs S.J. xx

Stephanie said...

Fabulous card - so much fun :) Wowzer, if this is your first attempt at Copic's then I think you're a natural! I feel another addition coming on....lol *hugs* xxx

Nicki said...

I think your colouring is brill and love the card too... and the song that goes with it... got it going round my head now! lol
take care
Nicki
x

Aimes said...

Your Copic work is just fab Emma! I SO want to own some Copics but too scared of another addiction taking me over LOL!
Have a super duper time in Cornwall - I'm jealous!
Hugs,
Aimes
x