Pages

Sunday 21 June 2009

Hey teacher



Hopefully back to some sort of normality today. Goodness I am so relieved that I can at least do some posting now and would like to apologise if I haven't been to my usual blogs and commented, normal service will be resumed after hols. I am attempting to publish future posts while I'm away next week, so fingers crossed, spit over your shoulder, never cross on the stairs and all that jazz I will still have daily postings.

Wish me luck & see you tomorrow from sunny Cornwall xx

Supplies from Stampin' Up! - Stamp:tart & tangy, card stock: real red, kraft & very vanilla. Ink: real red & old olive. Paper: dashing designer series paper, ribbon: real red wide grosgrain and linen thread. Other: doodlebug lily white rub-ons.

9 comments:

Nicki said...

This is lovely Emma, i love this stamp set, it too is on my neverending wish list!
love what youve done, really nice
Nicki
x

Natalie said...

Lovely card Emma. I hope you have a great holiday. x

Unknown said...

Have a fabby holiday & love your card, gorgeous, as usual!

Jan xx

Unknown said...

Simply gorgeous!

cardsandacuppa said...

Grea teacher card, Love the colours hope you have a lovely week away
Hugs S.J. xx

Aimes said...

Lovely card hun! Fab colours and I just love that stamp set! Thanks so much for the Bday wishes m'dear!
Hope your technical probs get sorted soon and that your future posts work - it won't be same here in blogland without ya!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Kathy said...

Lovely card - and I must say your last post made me chuckle - to be without one's pc is almost as bad - maybe even worse than being without your dishwasher....

Ann said...

I just love your style Emma - simple and stylish. Just how I like it!

Stephanie said...

Loving this! It's gorgeous, hope you're having a lovely time :) xxx