Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Wouldn't it be good


If the month of May was a few days longer.  Lots of family birthday's this week and today's card is from my son to his Mamgu (my Mum).  Her birthday is not until Thursday but I think I will be safe.  Love how the Stampin' Up! edgelits look as 'hills'.  I will be happily entering this over at Cupcake Craft Challenges (book lover) and Cute Card Thursday (touch of sparkle).

Have a great day & see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up! and availabe to purchase through me.
Stamps: Up, up & away and happiest birthday wishes(hostess).  Ink: black stazon, poppy parade, pumpkin pie, versamark, crumb cake and rich razzleberry.  Card stock: crumb cake (for a change lol!) and very vanilla.  Accessories: first edition speciality paper and subtles collection patterns designer series stack.  Tools: adorning accents edgelit die and heat & stick powder.  Other: sewing machine and PTI alphabet.

3 comments:

Helen said...

Oh lord, now you make me want this set - gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the edgelit hills and glittery balloons too. What a fabo card! Cheers Donna Zammit :)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Emma, what a gorgeous card. I love the sparkly balloons and your papers are perfect. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x