Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Wednesday, Thursday happy days!


It looks like I have taken this photo in the early hours! oh well it does showcase my new love of making pinwheels and stroking twine :D  Although I am probably dancing a jig with my niece and eating way to many hot nuts when this goes live, I type this post in my jammies and knee deep in holiday clothes packing.

Have a great day & see you soon.

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: notably ornate and tea shoppe.  Ink: sahara sand, crumb cake, basic black and blushing bride stampin write markers.  Card stock: basic grey and whisper white.  Accessories: twiterpated designer series paper, basic grey designer button, white bakers twine.  Tools: colour spritzer tool.  Other: sewing machine.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Just catching up on all your gorgeous creations Emma. Love each and everyone you've added since my last visit.

The tea shoppe set is fab!

Enjoy your holiday.

xx

Anonymous said...

Love the vintage feel to this card Emma. Cheers Donna zammit :)

Wonderfully Made said...

Love that stamp Emma! I am a big Louisa May Alcott fan- I have all the little women books :) Hope you're enjoying your holiday.