Pages

Sunday 27 November 2011

shiny stockings


Oooh I am cutting this a bit fine but I HAD to squeeze the challenge over at a passion for papertrey (Christmas themed).  I do apologise again for leaving this place a little neglected, just crazy craft fair time of year.  Had one in my son's school on Friday - talk about Captain Chaos - whooohaaaah! imagine a million kids swooping in and devouring everything in sight and as swiftly as they came they left lol!

Anyway I will be back soon - I have my class projects to photo.

Supplies - stamps: Paperteyink's signature Christmas and holiday tree. Ink:  Stampin' Up!s basic black and crumb cake.  Card stock: Papertreyink's kraft and Stampin' Up!s whisper white.  Accessories: scarlet jewel bitty dot satin ribbon, ripe avocado saddle stitch and topnotch twill ribbon, scarlet jewel felt, scarlet jewel button, vintage cream felt and holiday cheer paper.  Other - jewels from stash.  Tools: banner borders die. 

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous Emma!

xx

Lynn said...

I love the big scallops on the cards. What a great card set!

Ann said...

Fab Emma - love the original use of those dies.