Pages

Monday 14 November 2011

Eights days a week



Well that's exactly how many days in a week that would be useful to me right now lol!  As you see can see I do have a good excuse for not being around for a bit, besides working full time and family stuff I have been to (what feels like a million) craft fairs.  These particular pics are from my time at Swansea's National Waterfront Museum.

A few close ups for you now on some felt hearts and good old snowman soup, for which my son had to taste test lots of samples! 

I do so love going to fairs but you must excuse as I go for a lie down in a dark room.  I have a few more projects to show you this week so I will see you soon x


2 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow Emma, you have been a busy girl....Your table looked absolutely fab, you created so many beautiful craft goodies!

xx

sugacatz said...

I love all your goodies Emma. insprational. Where did you get your tree for displaying brooches on? Lesley