Pages

Monday 27 September 2010

Monday, Monday!


Morning! hope you are well.  You know what, I completely forgot to let you know (again) about the In Love With Stamping pub quiz night (which was last Saturday) doh! sorry.  Another roaring success and heaps of fun.  In my defence my life is still slightly crazy busy with my Mum, extra long shifts at work and life lol!Something a bit different from me with the ol' colour combo but it is so delicious in real life (melon mambo, so saffron and basic grey from Stampin' Up!) and a super quick one to make too. 

Thank you to all of those who wished me well (bloggers and non bloggers alike)at my inaugural paper crafting classes that begun on Friday and will continue on the last Friday of every month hopefully forever! It was a real crafty boost to the system - what fun and frolics were had.  All the ladies were amazing - thank you and see you next month (*wink*).

Have a great day & see you soon xx

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Cheer & wishes and Bella's border wheel.  Ink: Melon mambo. Card stock: Melon mambo, so saffron and basic grey.  Misc: Basic grey taffeta ribbon.

6 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Hi Emma,
Now i would never have put these colours together but they look real fab!!!
so glad your day went wellx
hugs
Suzie Qx

Helen said...

Very lovely! And the quiz was a blast! (Still gutted that I let the wine get the better of me though)

Julie said...

Hiya Emma,
I love the card - great colour combination - It looks like you've had loads going on both in life and crafting - Dont go buring the candle at both ends missy :) :)
Take Care Honey - Ju xx

Mandy said...

Absolutely stunning Emma!

Mandy
x

Aimes said...

Hey hun! Lovin' today's colour combo - so yummy!!! Y'know I'm too scared of combos like it but you make them work like they were made for each other :D
Take it easy, sweetie! Let life come first and blogging later - I'll still be here!
Great job on the crafty classes - knew you'd be fab!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Ann said...

That is a gorgeous colour combination - the grey just set the bright colours off nicely. Love the simple design too.