Pages

Friday 24 September 2010

Missing you


Indeed I have been missing you and again time is short today.  Thanks for all the well wishes for my Mum too, she is getting on very well.  Today I am starting an exciting new chapter in the Fuge crafting empire lol! with my very own little paper crafting class.  5 lovely ladies will be hopefully be up to their elbows in crafty gorgeousness by now and having a great time.

My card today is a homage to the (*sniff*) retiring colours stamps and papers - oh I shall mis you dearly taken with teal and sweet pea papers but bring it on  baja breeze and pink pirouette :D

Have a fabulous weekend xx

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps:Circle of friendship.  Ink: Taken with teal and basic grey.  Card stock: Basic grey, taken with teal and whisper white.  Paper: sweet peas designer pad.  Misc: Basic grey taffeta ribbon and brads from hodgepodge kit.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Absolutley beautiful Emma.

Have a great weekend.

Mandy
x

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Lovely Emma as always a fab creation by you
Caroline x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Oh Emma your card is just beautiful!! Love the blues! I hope your class goes well. I am sure if it is with you at the helm it will be stunning makes and a barrel of laughs!

Hugs Judy x

Aimes said...

Glad to hear your mum is doing well, hun!
Oh how I'd love to be one of those lucky ladies in your li'l papercrafting class - though y'know I'd be the student getting the tape stuck to the wrong thing LOL!
Oh I can't believe SU! could retire such fab colours - at least you're lettin' them go out in style!
Hugs,
Aimes
x