Pages

Thursday 9 April 2009

Swish - delish !


Well that's what I think of this new stamp in any case. It makes me look so much more classy than I actually am - hee hee. I have seen this sort of window technique done before and thought I would give it a go. Anyhoo a follow up from my escapades yesterday, (see post below)I think I may be ok with our neighbours as they didn't run screaming to other side of the road when they saw me on my way home from work yesterday, although an awful lot of net curtains were twitching lol.

Thanks for stopping by & see you tomorrow xx
All products Stampin Up.

2 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

fabulous Emma - so stylish and know what you mean about that stamp lol! Just reminded me I have a card that I made a while back to post with this tiled effect! K xx

Unknown said...

I like this very much. I once bought the square punch to do this when I saw something in a mag (they used photo on a LO) and I thought at the time it would make a lovely card (funny still haven't done it) thank you for reminding me.

Love Dawn xx