Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Pretty in pinstripe

Good morning everyone, I feel like I'm getting into the groove as Madge would say of this blogging lark. I have a little routine already, craft, draft a post, fuss, then more fussing, then rejig, sleep and post first thing in the morning before work ( I'm a fusser as if you couldn't tell).

I love the layout of this card, it can be used for so many different styles. Inspired by this lady and the wonderful Stampin Up stamps I won !

See you tomorrow xx

All products used are from Stampin Up and PTI buttons (still lovin those Kate xx)

3 comments:

Need More Time to Craft said...

Lovely card Emma, my favourite colours...Great layout too.
Thanks for sharing
Carole x

Kate Lewis said...

Gorgeous card Emma - I'm a hug Silke fan, I love her use of white space on her cards. Those buttons look great ;) Hugs Kate xxx

Alex said...

Love this card, the colours, layout, everything!

Great job, thanks for sharing.

Alex x