Pages

Thursday 18 April 2013

That man of mine


Hello and I'm back with the card I made for my husbands recent birthday.  I cracked out my Stampin' Up! water colour card and aqua painter for some seriously therapeutic colouring.  I will be happily entering this over at Cards Galore (vintage), Let's Craft and Create (flowers) and Totally PaperCrafts (get krafty).

Only 4 days left to enter my blogaverssary giveaway, all you have to do is leave a comment on this post to win some gorgeous goodies.

Have a great & see you soon.

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Itty bitty banners, travel journal wheel and summer afternoon (hostess only), ink: black stazon, crumb cake, cajun craze, more mustard, soft suede, daffodil delight and lucky limeade.  Card stock: crumb cake and water colouring card.  Accessories: natural trim ribbon and vintage trinkets mini safety pin.

6 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

fab card Emma!! love it :) thanks for joining our challenge ♥

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Gorgeous, well designed card.
Love it.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Paper Crafts.
Hugs
Chris x

Kathy said...

Super cute card. Like the added little detail as well. Look forward to your next post/idea.

Kathy said...

Super cute card. Like the extra little details too. Look forward to your next post/idea.

Mandy said...

Hi Emma, your card looks fab !

xx

Angela said...

OOOH this is so lovely. I love the muted colours and the image is so cute.

Thank you for taking part with us in the Cards Galore Challenge.

Angela ( DT )