Pages

Saturday 1 September 2012

A little patience

Yes please send me a little patience, patience with my broadband supplier, patience with my router and heavens preserve me patience with my sanity lol!  I sit here typing this in my local library - that is the love and devotion I give to you dear readers ha! 

Yes well you may have gathered I have been offline for a wee while and I just wanted to check in to say hi! I am alive!  and to let all my customers and friends know about all the exciting things happening from Stampin' Up!

The link to the new Autumn/Winter catalogue is on my side bar and most of you should have the real thing in your hands to drool over by now. Also the retired list is up as we say a found farewell to some firm favourites. I hope to see you back real soon and if anyone *needs* any new goodies my old slug of a phone is coping with my emails :D

Take care and see you soon (fingers crossed).

No comments: