Friday, 17 February 2012

Friday I'm in love


Huzzah! it's Friday - my weekend starts today and as the little one is off I may forgo my inky pleasures and see whats on around town that we can escape to, maybe the park and then chips from the chippy - yum!  A super quick card today again with the gorgeous sale.a.bration fresh vintage stamps.

I will be happily entering it over at Cute Card Thursday ( flower power),Sweet Stampin (CAS) and again over at the lovely Let's Craft & Create (flower power).  Have a great weekend and see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: curly cute and fresh vintage.  Ink: lucky limeade, rich razzleberry and tea stain distressing ink.  Card stock: naturals ivory and rich razzleberry.  Accessories: old olive grosgrain ribbon.  Tools: lace ribbon border punch.

6 comments:

Natali said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. Love this colours combination. "lace" border beautiful.
Thank you again for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “CAS” Challenge.
Hugs
Natali

Mandy said...

Such beautiful delicate flowers and such great colours together Emma...love it!

Enjoy your day
xx

Deb said...

So beautiful!

Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Christine Blain said...

This is STUNNING, Emma! You make such beautiful cards, and always inspire me.

Aimes said...

You have a knack for using the lyrics to some of my all time fave songs, hun - please tell me that you're singing along with The Cure for this one! :)
A gorgeous and beautiful card - much like its creator (I got some sweet post yesterday - you're just the sweetest lady ever! THANK YOU!)
Hugs!
Aimes
x

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Very pretty xxx