Pages

Monday 9 January 2012

January!


Well it wouldn't be me without a little kraft - al la crumb cake to start the new year off.  Happy new year everyone!  We had a lovely time and with the little one ready to go back to school and me thankful to go back to work lol!  we are off!

Starting with some new Stampin' Up! stuff, heralding the coming of the Spring mini catalogue.  This card uses a set called borderlines which I got in the clear set for quick placement for repeat stamping and it is working out a treat!

Have a great day & see you soon.

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: borderlines and happiest birthday wishes (hostess set).  Ink: basic black.  Accessories: basic black narrow grosgrain ribbon.

6 comments:

Huguenot Girl said...

Emma - this is stunning - love it! Nicole

Huguenot Girl said...

Emma - this is stunning - love it! Nicole

Lynn said...

Happy New Year Emma! I love the medallions...yummy!

Kate Lewis said...

Beautiful Emma! Happy new year my dear! K xx

Aimes said...

Ooooh la la! This is tres chic, hun! I love it when you do CAS - makes my heart flutter :)
Happy New Year and thank you SO much for my Christmas treats - you spoil me y'know! ;)
Hugs!
Aimes
x

cardsandacuppa said...

Oh Emma, I LOVE this card, I have had my eye on this set an dkeep going back for another peek... this is just the push I needed, thnak-you ;-)
Hugs xx