Friday, 16 December 2011

Snowflakes that fall on your nose


Ooh hello!  just running by (zoom! did you see me lol) with alas a didn't catch the challenge card.  A cute little batch of these were made and thankfully are now posted or hand delivered.  I can get on with the gorgeous task of pretty packaging, which I absolutely love if I have lots of time.

I can still enter this over at allsorts (it takes two), charisma cardz (last min Xmas makes) and daring card makers (Nordic theme).  Have a great weekend everyone and see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps:jolly jingles wheel.  Ink: whisper white kraft.  Card stock: real red.  Other: Papertreyink snowflake die and twine.  Button from stash.

5 comments:

brenda said...

This is a very pretty card Emma and has a really elegant feel to it.

Thank you so much for joining my ‘It Takes Two’ theme at Allsorts Challenge this week and good luck.

B x

Aimes said...

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside looking at this sweet card, hun! That snowflake is adorable with its heart-blinged centre!
Speaking of which, have you had your share of snow yet? I always look at Wales on the weather map and think of you :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Vee said...

Wow!!! this is so gorgeous. Love the colours. Thanks so much for joining Charisma this week.
Merry Christmas!!
xx Vee

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card!

xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Emma :)

This looks brilliant - what a great card!

Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

Merry Christmas,

hugs

xxalisonxx