Pages

Friday 26 August 2011

Happy talking



Happy Friday everyone and a special hello to  my last Friday of the month crafting ladies.  Yes they will taste the fruits of my distressing kick in today's class.  As you can seen I have applied them to these two cards.  One being (*gasp*) a Christmas card - eek I know but I have had my supplies out for month due to being a craft fair goer and needing to start NOW!


I will be happily entering one or the other over at Stampin for the weekend's 'holiday' challenge.  Have a great bank holiday weekend everyone - I'm still crossing my fingers, toes and .... for camping weather.

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Top card - Stamps: sail away, jumble alphabet, occasional greetings and flat stamp from distressing essentials kit.  Ink: blue, charcoal and tea stained from distressing essentials kit.  Card stock: confetti white, crumb cake and night of navy.  Tools: cutter kit for distressed edges.  Other: sewing machine.
Bottom card - Stamps: welcome Christmas, jumble alphabet and contempo Christmas.  Ink: old olive, cherry cobbler and tea stained ink from distressing essentials kit.  Card stock: confetti white, old olive and crumb cake.  Accessories: basic rhinestone, other: sewing machine.

4 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabulous!! Love this aged feel to them

Ali x

Aimes said...

Oh you are a good, organised crafy gal! Santa will be good to you whilst to me I'll get a telling off for leaving all my cards until Dec 24th LOL!
Looooooove this whole distressed phase - it certainly doesn't distress me to see you distressing (in an inky sense of course!)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Kate's Makes said...

These cards are stunning - absolutely love the look! Thanks for taking part in our challenge over at SFTW! Kate x

Chris said...

two fantastic cards and both great for our SFTW challenge theme of Holiday.
thanks for playing along with us, I hope to see you again.