Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Pocket snails


Oops, sorry again but what with crafts fairs and end of school stuff I just haven't been in my craft room - eek!  So I have pulled a little flickr card I had made from my son to his father.  I try and make the really personal cards have some theme that is related to them on it.  My husband had an 'idea' after seeing them do it on spring watch to go pond dipping with my boy to see watch creature from the deep they could capture in the jar (and then release of course).

Hope you are all well - Ill try to be back soon I promise x


3 comments:

Lynn said...

So sweet Emma...love the sentiment peeking off the side...and the snail is adorable!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A great card and he would have been thrilled I bet.

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous Card Emma. The cards that incorporate family stories are the best. I love your colouring on this one. TFS Cheers Donna Zammit